I love how these pants turned out! I used the Oliver + S pajama pattern that also includes a kimono top. I don't know why, but I had some trouble getting the pant legs to sew up together properly. I'm guessing I transferred the pattern incorrectly when I traced it to pellon (so that I didn't have to cut the original). I was able to fudge them enough to work, but I'll have to try and work out the bugs for future pants. I thought that the extra cuffs and waist band were unnecessary when I was putting it together but I think with the finished product they look so nice. I would definitely do that again on future pants! Ronan loves them too, so, bonus!! I used flannel cotton remnant purchased at Joann's, I believe it was a Joann exclusive print.