Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oliver + S pajama pants for Ronan



I love how these pants turned out!  I used the Oliver + S pajama pattern that also includes a kimono top.  I don't know why, but I had some trouble getting the pant legs to sew up together properly.  I'm guessing I transferred the pattern incorrectly when I traced it to pellon (so that I didn't have to cut the original).  I was able to fudge them enough to work, but I'll have to try and work out the bugs for future pants.  I thought that the extra cuffs and waist band were unnecessary when I was putting it together but I think with the finished product they look so nice.  I would definitely do that again on future pants!  Ronan loves them too, so, bonus!!  I used flannel cotton remnant purchased at Joann's, I believe it was a Joann exclusive print.

2 comments:

  1. Ronán looks like a teenager in that last photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I made robot jammies for GP this year! I love this fabric even more than what I used. Blake is right, he looks SO grown up.

    ReplyDelete