Monday, May 17, 2010

Quilt Love

I'm not sure if I mentioned it before on this blog, but I am in love with the quilting site "Moda Bake Shop". (There is a button for it on the sidebar) Every couple of days is a new, free, inventive tutorial on a sewing project. Mostly quilt projects and all using a variety of Moda's fabric in the form of jelly rolls. This one pictured above is from fellow Minnesotan Doug Leko. It is one of those designs that is fairly simple but so elegant when put together. I really like the modern colors he picked out for the project too. If I didn't already have a half completed Christmas quilt waiting for me based on Elizabeth Hartman's design, I would be cutting into my stash for this one. I just love it. But you can't really have too many Christmas quilts. Right?

photo used with permission by Doug Leko.

No comments:

Post a Comment